about Medical Fee
● We take Japanese natiocal insurance.
● When you use the national insurance (30% co-pay), your first visit will cost app. 2500~3000JPY. From second visit, it will be app. 1500JPY.
● The cost for blood tests and/or medicines will not be included in the cost above.
● If you wish to take the special medical consultation, it will cost 10,000 JPY for 30min. (The ational insurance not covers it.)
● By using the special aid（Jiritsu), your coverage will be 0~10%, according to your income and diagnose severalty. It requires you to provide a medical letter from your doctor.
Tips to ease your medical expences
Outline of Jiritsu
Jiristu is a mental health and welfare support which applicable for mentally disabled people such as individuals who have schizophrenia, depression, psychoactive substance, and/or other psychiatric diseases (including epilepsy). The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare rovide medical expenses for supporting independence related to in-hospital medical care to persons who are in a medical condition requiring continuous treatment.
Application of Jiristu
Medical treatment (outpatient medical care) conducted without hospitalization or hospitalization for hospital or clinic for mental disorders and pathological conditions caused by the mental disorder. Even in cases where symptoms have almost disappeared, cases where it is necessary to continue hospital treatment to maintain relief and prevent recurrence are also covered.
(Excerpted from the website of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare http://www.mhlw.go.jp/bunya/shougaihoken/jiritsu/seishin.html)
For details, please ask our staff or refer to this page. →